Many may agree that 2020 was an unforgettable year for many organizations. Regardless of all the challenges and hurdles, Best Workplaces™ performed even better and proved more effective in upward/downward communication and management.
Throughout the crisis, dealing with uncertainty was the name of the game and it reiterated the importance of effective and timely communications.
As we can see from the data of the 2020 Best Workplaces in Greater China™, the Best Workplaces™ acted as outstanding role models in the market.
The Trust Index survey aims to understand the job satisfaction of employees, and we found that there is a significant improvement in the following statements:
- Management keeps me informed about important issues and changes.
- Management genuinely seeks and responds to suggestions and ideas.
- Management makes expectations clear.
- People celebrate special events around here.
- This is a fun place to work.
The statement “Our customers would rate the service we deliver as ‘excellent”, which also dropped in score, shows that Best Workplaces™ are also proactively encountering and adapting to the new normal, like everyone else.
Let’s witness their learnings and growth and we shall be better together.